Hello Nikki Readers,
At Nikki Bondurant Media (currently operated by Nikki Bondurant and WordPress.com) we are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide (or that you provide) and the personal information that we collect about you through the website.
- If you are just visiting the site none of your information has to be given or is made public.
- You decide what information you want to be made public by your pick of a username, avatar, posting of your personal (blog) or business website address, email and or by choosing to add your picture when commenting. Your comment is your own. If your comment is deemed to be offensive by the admins it will not be made public.
- You can also comment on a post and ask that it not be made public within the comment itself. Nikki can read it and then not approve the comment.
- If you like a post the site will publicly show that you liked a post with your picture, avatar and or username.
- If you are a subscriber your info can be seen by the website admins or Nikki or WordPress.com this may include your name, blog title or email address and when (date/time) you subscribed.
- If you have any questions please inquire with Nikki Bondurant, admins or WordPress.com.
More for Commenters:
- When you leave a comment your information is collected which typically includes your IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address and the comment itself).
What’s a cookie?
- WordPress.com does use Jetpack technology to develop the statistics that help Nikki to write better posts. Jetpack counts the post and page views, visitors, likes, comments, viewer country, clicks, videos and author views. It also supplies traffic statistics and insights.
- Nikki does not share any of your information with any company outside of WordPress.com and its technology partners.
I hope that you are enjoying the musings. I really love writing them.
- At any time a subscriber can unsubscribe to Nikki Bondurant Media when they no longer want to receive the content via email.